From Monday 14th to Sunday 20th of May 2018 in Media Club, Prague.
Around this year’s theme, „Less Interference. More care“, you will find lectures for parents and health professionals, interactive morning session for students , film screenings, midwife and doula consultation services, a HOMO ECOLOGICUS exhibition, exhibitions: Inside the Womb and Delivery Room, a healthy cafe, a shop, and a children’s Play Area.
You are welcome to come free of charge and throughout the festival to visit all the exhibitions including the HOMO ECOLOGICUS – Unique Exhibition of Nature and Man Friendly Products Used Not Only during Pregnancy, Birth and in Childcare. This exhibition encompasses organic food products, natural cosmetics, reusable textile nappies, modern nappy systems, organic cotton baby clothes, women’s intimate hygiene products, washing and cleaning products, recycling.
Midwife and doula consultations – on pregnancy, birth, nursing and childcare – during the whole week.
* how to support a well prospected pregnancy and birth
* what to do about the usual minor discomforts of pregnancy
* what is normal and what does not have to be
* how to choose a place to give birth at, how to choose the support caregivers
* what can I do what do I have to do
* what has to be organized before the birth and after
* we are having a baby, and what now…
* nursing yes, but…
And much more…
Simultaneous exhibitions and events at many places in the Czech Republic.
We would like to thank all partners, media partners, companies and bookstores, volunteers and everyone, who has helped and made the World Week for Respecting Childbirth in the Czech Republic possible!!!